Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Quinn's First Birthday!

Quinny's first birthday was on Sunday.  Unfortunatley I lost his glasses the day before the party :(   I put them on the top of my car while I buckled him and Ronin in, and forgot I left them there...  I'm sure he's happy that I forgot, but I felt terrible for doing something so stupid.  So we get to reorder them again this week...

He won't remember a thing, but I think he had a good birthday anyway!  Nana and Papa came on Saturday to celebrate with him and he got some cool blocks, clothes and books!



Papa's photo didn't turn out quite so nice...

Aw, I love this one!

I made Quinn's birthday cake extra special with lots of colors...
Rainbow!

And here is the finished product:

Birthday Cake!

He had homemade macaroni and cheese and little pigs in a blanket for his snacks :)
Yumm!

Unwrapping--- or at least playing with the ribbon...

This is Ronin while Quinn opens his presents, poor big brother! haha

Cake time!

Singing the birthday song






Smashing his cake with his milk cup

Rainbow!

All of his birthday cards :)

He got tons of presents which he didn't really want to unwrap, but he loves them all :)  that night he had a tummy ache from all the cake he ate so he was up a lot crying.  Poor guy!  And he doesn't like drinking milk instead of formula before bed...  so we've had to mix it 50/50 formula and milk to get him to drink, he was dehydrating himself otherwise.  Picky guy!


Nice face!

The next day was my birthday, which I had off from work since Veterans day fell on a Sunday.  I took the boys to McDonalds to play with Sean at Playland and then came home and napped in my new papasan cushion I got for my birthday :)   We had cake and ice cream and watched a movie after the boys went to bed :)

Quinn and me in my new papasan cushion...
you can't see it but it's super fluffy and soft :)

'Til next week!
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment