Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Jumping for Joy

We finally got Ronins trampoline put together!  He loves it!  But then it started pouring down rain and snowing this week!  booh!

Jumping boy!

Ronin and daddy decided to make a robot costume out of Quinns diaper box... pretty clever I think!

Ronin had his 4 year health checkup (and shots) last Friday.  I have been telling him they will give him x-ray vision when he gets his shots... but little did I know they were going to give him FOUR shots, not just one or two.  After the first two he was crying saying "no more shots please...."  I felt so bad for him!  Rory held him on his lap to get his shots and had to carry him to the car afterwards because he was so upset.  Quinn started crying when he heard big brother cry too, it was a mess.  Needless to say he did NOT get x-ray vision with his shots.  Poor guy!

Angie took some pictures of the kids while we were at work, it was like a little photo shoot:

Quinn with the TV Remote

"and then I was like... whoa..."

Sweet face :)

Mr. Muscles

"how you doin'?"

"I passionately disagree with what you said!"

What I came home to, baby sleeping in daddy's arms (instead of screaming!)

Pouty face!

CUTE new outfit and shoes!

After Ronin's doctor appoinment on Friday, I had to take Quinn in yesterday (Monday) to have his ears checked, he's been pulling on his left ear, getting fussy and not sleeping well at night.  Well he was all giggles and grins at the doctors office and does not have an ear infection.  She said it could be his teeth coming up that make him pull his ear... and after we were talking a while I mentioned how he gets me up every 4 hours to eat at night, and she said he can actually sleep 10 hours at night without needing to wake up... and during the day eat every 4 hours instead of 2!   Little Q has been working me!  haha  So now Angie and I are going to slowly space his feeding times out so he can work into that 4 hour eating schedule which in turn will make him sleep longer...  phew!  I wish I would have mentioned it to her a long time ago!   But he's just so cute I can never say "no"!  :)

Ronin has a sleepover this Friday at Seans house as long as Sean is feeling better, he has two ear infections.  ick.  Ronin is such a big boy going to sleepovers at his friends house, I love it :)   Of course I don't know if we'll be getting a call in the middle of the night to pick him up or not, but at least he's excited to try it.

Not a whole lot else going on with the kids, they are just growing and being silly like always. 

Quinn talking

I would get better video of Quinn but everytime he see's the camera he gets quiet and just stares at it! haha

Lots of love,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment