Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Shamrocks & Rolling Over!

This last week Quinn decided to roll over.  Not just from his tummy to his back, but also from his back to his tummy... I think he secretly could do it but waited until he had our full attention to perform for us.  He seems very tickeled with himself when he does it too! 

Here he is in motion...

Ronin has become more animated with his stories lately and is constantly cracking jokes- he cracks me up all the time!  I think he's going to be a little prankster... look out!!



He's been having a hard time sleeping the full night in his own room since the baby was born.  I feel so bad since there are 3 of us in one room and just him in his room so we give in all the time to letting him sleep with us... I stopped battling it because I don't want him thinking I'm mean and I figure he won't always want to sleep with us... if he does when he's 18 then we'll all need to see a therapist!  Last night I came up with a clever idea of a "sleep fairy" and I told Ronin that they will check on him to see if he's still in his own bed and leave him treats...  he tried really hard last night but caved at like 2am.  I'll keep trying- he likes the idea of gifts under his pillow! 


Ronin all packed for a sleepover

Ronin tried to sleep at his friend Sean's house last weekend...  his first sleepover!  He made it until 11pm and had Shelley call us.  He said Sean was talking too much and he couldn't sleep. haha  I don't really doubt that happened but I think it was hard for him to be away for a night.  The same thing happened the first time Sean tried to stay the night.  2nd time was a charm though!  We'll try again!

Such a cute boy :)

Last Sunday was the Shamrock run!  Even though I haven't been training for it consistently I was able to jog about 1.5 miles and walked the rest of the 3 miles... not bad considering I have been lazy!  It was such a great rush though!  I can't wait to do it again, and have already got a group to do a 4 mile run at Lacamas Lake in July and possibly a "Zombie" run in August.  This running stuff is more fun that I thought it could ever be.  I told Ronin he's going to start running with me when he gets older, and he said "no, I don't want to run." haha 

Angela, me and Brandee

Angela, Brandee and me in our tu-tu's waiting to run!

This weekend we made a reservation on Mt. Hood to stay in a yurt with the boys for a little get away.  They have an indoor heated swimming pool and lots of trails to go on, Ronin is super excited and wants to swim the whole time. Oh boy! hehe

Lots of love,
C



No comments:

Post a Comment